I saw this trending on Twitter so I thought I’d give it a go here.
1. I have one sibling; a brother called Paul.
2. I am from Leitrim originally, a town called Mohill.
3. I am the eldest of all the cousins on both sides of the family.
4. I cannot drive.
5. I can touch-type (learned in Transition Year).
6. My first published story was called ‘White Fox’.
7. I crack my knuckles.
8. I was once on RTE’s answer to Blue Peter, Echo Island. I was on the Hot Seat Quiz where I answered questions on the Meryl Streep film, The River Wild.
9. My father is an undertaker, as his father was before him.
10. I almost appeared in Katherine Lynch’s second series as an extra with my mum. But she laughed so we were cut.